Thursday, November 15, 2012

24 Hours Before the Attack


If I had 24 hours to prepare for a zombocalypse, I plan to survive by hiding in my grandmas tornado shelter. My grandma lives across the street, so not much time would be needed to make my way to her house. I would make sure to raid my kitchen, and pack up on lots of water and food especially the canned kind. Knowing zombies do not like fire, I would pack lots of matches and fire wood. I would also bring any weapons I could find for personal protection.  Incase my personal belongings may perish in the disaster, I would pack up my most prized possessions.

If for some reason my grandma’s house is not an option, I have another option for shelter. Once I was packed, I would drive to the nearest bank and lock myself in a large safe if possible. If I could not drive to the nearest bank on 29th and Croco, I would drive across town to Vision Bank on Wanamaker. My dad is friends with the owner, so I’m sure if we were able to come in contact with him, he would let us hide there.

No comments:

Post a Comment